<a href="Follow my blog with Bloglovin“>Follow my blog with Bloglovin
Hi there! It’s time for having some drinks !! Today I am going to show you three cool drinks that I had recently. Let’s get started!!🍸
1. Spring mix (some baby vege)
2. Coconut water
4. A tea spoon of chia seeds
➡kiwi green tea
1. kiwi slices
2. green tea(I used tea bag to make it）
3. a tea spoon of chia seeds
4. You can also add some syrup if you want it to be sweeter
1. Black tea( with Dilmah tea bag)
2. Green tea( with tea bag)
Hope you enjoy these drinks and chill out your summer!!
Have a nice day!
Good morning, guys!
This is my breakfast today😊
Of course not include the magazine, I like to read some magazines or news papers while having breakfast, it’s been a habit for a while, and I really enjoy it.
First I fried two eggs and put some spring mix with them, I also put a slice of milk cheese to add some taste(that helps the egg became a little bit salty)
Because this is a very easy recipe, so after frying the eggs, you can just add some pepper and herb on the plate.
I also had tomatoes because I want to have some fruits in the morning. The drink in the jar is cold mint tea, it’s really nice and refreshing.
That’s all what I had today, and enjoy your meal!
Today, the UK choce to leave EU
I think this will make a big change for the world. Everyone who cares about this issue is now confusing about why? and how?
Well, I just got the news from my phone and I was shocked. 💫💫
So I am here trying to calm down.
This morning I have a glass of smoothies and sandwich.
➡smoothies: eagle eggs, milk and hong custard.
➡sandwich: hot dog, corn, baguette and alfalfa.
Today is too hot to eat warm-food, so I made this cold-noodles dish as my lunch today.
1. Cook the noodles(made of red yeast rice).
2. Put the noodles into a bowl of water with ice cube. To make the noodles cold.
3. Cut the gherkin and the bean sprouts into slices.
4. Put some sesame sauce on it.
5. Find a secluded corner of the house and enjoy the dish!!
P. S this cold-noodles dish is very “fit with" red rose tea. Its sweet and sour taste will make you feel much cooler.
I love dried- fruit so much!😘
You can eat them at anytime you want, just like the other snack.
But the difference is: dried-fruit is much more healthy than chips, candies or other drunk food.
Picking real natural dried-fruit that doesn’t add too much antiseptic is very important. And choosing good drink to “pair up" the dried-fruit is also an interesting part of this whole procedure of enjoying your dried-fruit.
Today I had dried-mango, dried-starfruit, dried-guava(with red pulp inside) and dried-shaddock.
I choce black tea plus lemonade as my drink to “pair up" the dried-fruit.
And they were really satisfactory.🎆
It was a lovely afternoon, I took a nap, read some novels and made this dish⭐
(with great music from Hailee Steinfeld, ex. Rock bottom)
It looks very easy and delicious, isn’t it?
1. I pan fried some asparagus from Thailand with olive oil and some sea salt.
2. Then I baked some Bayonne ham from Span with cheese(happy cow low fat slices)
3. Put them on the plate and put some pepper.
After finish this dish, I made myself a cup of lemon grass tea that I bought from Thailand and kept enjoying my lovely afternoon.
Have a nice day to everybody🌌🌌